November 12, 2007

Meme

This NaBloPoMo thing is hard! I saw this meme on another blog, and am shamelessly stealing it:

Four First Names of Crushes I Had
1. Tom (my best friend's brother)
2. Mike (he was in 8th grade when I was in 7th)
3. Bruce
4. Robert

Four Pieces of Clothing I Wish I Still Owned
1. grey suede cuffed boots
2. Blue and green plaid skirt
3. a long-sleeved blue shaker-knit sweater
4. this crazy blouse with a parrot on it

Four Professions I Secretly Want to Try
1. Bookstore owner
2. Spy
3. Writer
4. Nurse

Four Musicians I’d Most Want to Go On a Date With
1. Sting
2. Simon LeBon
3. John Taylor
4. Rob Thomas
(I know they are all married)

Four Foods I’d Rather Throw Than Eat
1. Liver
2. Peas
3. Dark meat chicken or turkey
4. Green peppers

Four Things I Like to Sniff
1. New books
2. Old books
3. Vanilla
4. a new car!

I won't tag anyone, but anyone who wants to can do it!

No comments: