May 2, 2008

Friday's Feast 189


Friday's Feast:


Appetizer

What was your favorite cartoon when you were a child?


Superfriends! Except for the Wondertwins. I hated them. But I totally wanted an invisible jet like Wonder Woman's.

Soup

Pretend you are about to get a new pet. Which animal would you pick, and what would you name it?


I would get a cat and name it Marcus Aurelius.

Salad

On a scale of 1-10 with 10 being highest, how much do you enjoy getting all dressed up for a special occasion?


This depends some on the occasion. I like getting dressed up for weddings, if I can find a dress. I don't like getting dressed up just to go out to dinner or something, though. So I guess that averages out to a 7.

Main Course

What kind of music do you listen to while you drive?


Lately I've been listening to a lot of showtunes: Evita, Chess, Phantom, Little Mermaid. When I listen to the radio it's mostly pop, although my favorite station is no longer on the air. I'd love an 80's station, but we don't have one yet. I do love to sing along, so I probably look a little crazy when I'm driving.


Dessert

When was the last time you bought a clock? And in which room did you put it?


I bought a little desk clock for my desk at work, back in August. I don't trust the computer clock, and there isn't a wall clock I can see from my cubicle. It's just a little digital alarm clock, but very cute.

1 comment:

Literary Feline said...

No Wonder Twins? They were my favorite! LOL I don't know why now--they weren't very interesting, were they? The one I didn't care for was Aqua Man.

Our answers for the Salad course were very similar. :-) I rated myself a little lower though.

I sing along to the radio too. We can be crazy together.

I hope you have a good weekend!