June 30, 2008

Blog 180

Remember Blog 365? Well, I made it through 6 months, and today I'm throwing in the towel. I'm sure you've noticed the filler: quizzes, one-liners. So I'm abandoning the post-every-darn-day directive, and will now only post when I have something to say. I do hope that will be often! So, my faithful few readers, thanks for sticking with me through the experiment. I hope to be much more entertaining in the future!

Currently reading: Worldwired - Elizabeth Bear, and as many sci-fi magazines as I can get my hands on.
Currently watching: As much Doctor Who as possible
Currently listening to - Alanis Morrisette - Flavours of Entanglement

1 comment:

Wolfrham Hart said...

Blogging every day is a pain. Blogging every day while trying to maintain quality is impossible unless you're a paid writer.

Our jobs, our outside lives, our commutes, our vacations, etc just get in the way of such a undertaking! I remember when I was blogging nearly every day and it just proved to be too much. I do miss those days a bit though.

Don't be ashamed you threw in the towel. It was a great ride while it lasted!