January 7, 2008

TBR to be

I have been on a book-ordering kick for a few days and here's what I have on the way to me:

From Paperbackswap:
Dark Ages America - Morris Berman
My Year of Meats - Ruth Ozeki
The Rest Falls Away: the Gardella Vampire Chronicles - Colleen Gleason
Mythology - Edith Hamilton (to replace the tattered copy I have)
Stranger in a Strange Land - Heinlein (another replacement - my copy is being held together by packing tape!)

From Amazon:
Intern - Sanjeep Jauhar (a rare hardcover purchase for me)
Go Your Own Way: Women Travel the World Solo - Faith Conlon (I think I need to get out more!)

and on reserve at the library:
The Reluctant Fundamentalist - Mohsin Hamid
War Trash - Ha Jin
Punching in : the unauthorized adventures of a front-line employee - Alex Frankel.

I guess I'll be busy!

No comments: