January 18, 2008

Friday's Feast

Find it here:

Appetizer
What is your favorite beverage?

Margaritas!! Coffee runs a close second, though.

Soup
Name 3 things that are on your computer desk at home or wo
rk.
My computer desk at home has a pencil holder (full of pens, pencils, a lint roller, and a letter opener), a CD holder, and a calculator. It used to have a cute little stuffed ladybug, but my nephew talked me out of it and it now resides at his house. How did he do that? "Auntie, I don't have a stuffed ladybug." "Would you like one?" "Yes, please." How could I resist?

Main Course
If you could change the name of one city in the world, what would you rename it and why?

No idea.

Dessert
What stresses you out? What calms you down?

Stress: Having little or no control over the outcome of a situation.
Calms: Books!

No comments: