March 3, 2008

Sense and Sensibility

Becky is hosting an online book group for "Sense and Sensibility." I'm planning to participate, but I'm already behind in the reading, so we'll see how that goes.


Why does PBS show only "special" programming during pledge week? Actually, it seems to just be "Celtic Woman." It seems like it would make more sense to show the regular programs, so that the people who watch PBS would actually pledge, because they are watching the show anyway. I rarely watch during pledge week, because they programming is so annoying. Just my two cents.

1 comment:

Becky said...

Don't worry about being behind, just post when you can. :)

And I'm with you on PBS. I wish they'd stick with the regular programming that people already like.
I really don't know why they think people are so desperate to watch the same "special" programming over and over and over again. Some of these programs will play twice a week at least for the entire month of the pledge.