March 9, 2008

Feast 182

Friday - er - Sunday's Feast:

Appetizer

If you could be any current celebrity for one whole week, who would you want to be?


This is a tough question. Would I be me, just in a celebrity's body (like Freaky Friday)? Or would I actually become that person? If I could be me in another person's body, I think I would be Britney Spears, so maybe I could help her out of her sad situation. If I would actually be that celebrity, I think Jennifer Garner, because she seems so normal, and hey, Ben Affleck.

Soup

On a scale of 1-10 (with 10 being highest), how much do you enjoy talking on the phone?


I think a 5 or so? I don't talk on the phone a lot, and then mostly to my sister. Email is the way to go.



Salad

Name a charitable organization to which you have donated (or would like to).


The food bank.

Main Course

What is a food you like so much you could eat it every single day for a month?


This one's easy: Chocolate!

Dessert

Have you or anyone in your family had the flu this year?


No, we all had our flu shots as usual, and so far we've been lucky. I did have a pretty bad cold earlier in the winter.

No comments: