This blogging every day thing is hard! Work has been taking up a lot of time and mental energy, and I don't feel comfortable blogging about most of what goes on there for confidentiality reasons, so I don't have much to contribute. But here are some random thoughts:
1. I'm jealous that the Republicans already know who their candidate is. The whole Clinton/Obama thing just shows how diverse the Democratic party is, so I don't see how we'll ever agree on a candidate enough to actually install a Democrat in the White House. I liked Edwards, myself.
2. I still hate pledge week on PBS.
3. I still love American Idol.
4. I think I need to move my TBR pile because it threatens to tumble down on top of my bed, which is probably a safety hazard.
5. March really is windy.
6. Some people do terrible things to their children. And some children do terrible things themselves. Every time I think I've heard the worst at work, I hear something even more awful.
7. Some people are amazingly wonderful to children not biologically their own. What would we do without foster/adoptive parents!