June 21, 2007

School Days, Golden Rule Days

Booking Through Thursday time again:

Since school is out for the summer (in most places, at least), here’s a school-themed question for the week:

1. Do you have any old school books? Did you keep yours from college? Old textbooks from garage sales? Old workbooks from classes gone by?
2. How about your old notes, exams, papers? Do you save them? Or have they long since gone to the great Locker-in-the-sky?


1. Yes, I have a lot of old school books! Most of them are law books (I just graduated in May and haven't decided which ones to keep forever and which ones to pass on). I also have all of my books from a Shakespeare class I took in undergrad, as well as most of the books we had to read for a seminar on surrealism, also from undergrad. I also still have my statistics book from undergrad, because you never know when you'll need it! Oh, and my Latin book from high school.

2. After graduation, the first thing I did was throw out all of my old notes and papers from law school. The ones from undergrad are long gone as well. I kept them for awhile, but eventually realized that it was silly to keep them. I think I still have some old papers going back to elementary school in a portfolio somewhere, but otherwise, not much. I do still have my law school notes on my laptop, but eventually those will get purged as well.

No comments: