February 1, 2008

Friday's Feast

From Friday's Feast:

Appetizer
What is your favorite kind of cereal?

Rice Krispies, but only while they are still crisp - I don't like the soggy ones at the bottom of the bowl.

Soup
When was the last time you purchased something for your home, what was it, and in which room did it go?

Do books count? I consider them part of the house! I just received "The City, Not Long After" from Amazon on Monday, and it's in my room on my giant TBR pile.

Salad
What is the funniest commercial you’ve ever seen?

I love the Geico commercial where the lizard is talking to the jellyfish. It makes me laugh every time. Of course, I have a strange sense of humor. Maybe not the funniest I've ever seen, but right up there.



Main Course
Make up a name for a company by using a spice and an animal (example: Cinnamon Monkey).

Paprika Panda.

Dessert
Fill in the blank: I haven’t ______ since ______.

I haven't been on a vacation since 2002. This explains why I am so excited about my trip in May!

1 comment:

LivG said...

Paprika Panda, sound pretty peppy! Have fun on your upcoming trip! I'm jealous.