February 8, 2008

Friday Fill-In

As seen at Musings of a Bookish Kitty:

1. I'm looking forward to
spending the weekend reading and shopping!
2. Italy is a place I always wanted to visit and haven't made it there yet.
3. I've fallen in love with bargain hunting on the internet. Ebay, especially.
4. Six of one is half a-dozen of another is one of my favorite sayings.
5. Addiction is an overused word.
6. The stories my nephew tells crack me up! He tells very detailed stories about what happened in preschool, etc. He has a real eye for detail.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm vegetating in front of the TV, tomorrow my plans include hitting the mall and Sunday, I'll do laundry and other housecleaning, and read!

3 comments:

Literary Feline said...

It sounds like you have a good weekend ahead of you. :-)

I'm afraid that if I went to Italy I'd put on quite a few extra pounds. :-) I'd love to travel there someday too.

Brian D. said...

Italy. I haven't been there yet. Would love to get there someday.

janiejane said...

We'll just all have to meet up there, then! :-)