October 15, 2008

Did you miss me?

Wow, I've really been neglecting this poor blog. Work has been keeping me busy, but that's not a very good excuse. I have been catching up on DVDs, and writing (fiction) and reading, but not anything particularly good. I went to the bookstore today, so my TBR pile now includes the following:

Dies the Fire - SM Stirling
Interred with the Bones - Jennifer Lee Carrell
Three Bags Full - Leonie Swann
The Demon in the Freezer - Richard Preston

Hopefully I'll have an actual review in the next few days! What have you been up to?

2 comments:

Wolfrham Hart said...

Yes, I missed you. I was starting to wonder if I would have to use Google to see if awesome attorney in southwest had a car accident.

I'm old. Please don't give me a heart attack.

janiejane said...

Aw, I didn't mean to give you a heart attack. :)